Total files: 1104
Full index file
Recent index file
[Show comments] [Show snapshots] [Show videos] [Show content] [Replace file]
AROS port 1.0 of:
Short: mpega.library clone using libmad (040/PPC).
Uploader: cisc()c2i.net (Sigbjørn Skjæret)
Author: cisc()c2i.net (Sigbjørn Skjæret), Jarmo Laakkonen
, Stephan Rupprecht ,
This is a mpega.library clone using the very excellent libmad for
decoding, it looks and behaves just like the original, but with several
benefits offered by libmad...
Why should I use this instead of the original mpega.library I hear you
say? Well, here's a list of reasons:
- Supports 8kHz streams (the original decodes these wrong).
- Supports FreeFormat (upto a whopping 640kbps) streams.
- Supports ReplayGain (stored in LAMEtags).
- Very high quality decoding (better than the FPU version of the original).
- Very low CPU usage (integer original is still faster on 68k though).
- mpega.library is no longer updated (and I haven't been able to get in
touch with Stephane Tavenard for ~2 years (and counting))...