Total files: 1106
Full index file
Recent index file
[Show comments] [Show snapshots] [Show videos] [Show content] [Replace file]
The image viewer without warranties!
Release date: 30 January 2010
Author: Fabio Falcucci (Allanon)
Support Forum: sdb.freeforums.org
Available for: AROS, OS4.x, OS3.x, MorphOS, MacOS_PPC, MacOS_x86, Win32, WarpOS,
MacOS PPC, MacOS x86
LookHere is a program you can use to view images stored on your media.
Very simple! Copy the executable along with the ,
, and drawers in any location on your hard disk.
Run the executable and have fun!
Please read the included pdf documentation for a full explanation of all
Change Log from version 2.0
This is a quick release to fix some severe bugs, but some features has been
added as well
Fixed a bug in the keyboard handler, now you can navigate the GUI using the ","
(comma), "." (dot) and "-" (dash) to activate the gadget.
Added many keyboard shortcuts to the gadgets:
l Language selection
a Add/replace mode switch
d Open drawer
f Open files
v Open viewer window
t Open thumbnail window
s Slide Show
m Manager window
o Options window
w SlideShow in windowed mode
f SlideShow in Fullscreen mode
RIGHT Next image
LEFT Previous image
F1 Zoom switch
F2 Ratio correction switch
F3 Smooth switch
F4 Transition switch
q Close window
c Next page
z Previous page
q Close window
q Close window
s Save now
t Load theme
r Restore defaults
- Now the ESC key will exit immediatly during the drawer scanning
- Modified the feedback of the scanning drawer window, now instead of showing
all analized files shows only the images found (faster because less update is
- Removed some effects from the Light Effect List
- Fixed a bug in FX selection
- Added the following command line arguments:
-filename FILENAME Show the specified image in fullscreen mode
-drawer DRAWERNAME Scan the specified drawer and stats the slideshow
- Fixed the following behaviour:
When the user open the Viewer and/or Manager windows, then close them and hit
the or button, at the end of the scanning this two
windows were opened automatically to update the contents with the new images.
Now these windows will be updated only when the user manually will re-open them
hitting on the Viewer/Managaer buttons.
- Thanks to Tomek now is available the Polish language (in two version one with
international character and one without them).
- Fixed the wrong place of the Languages, Cache, Themes and Fonts of the MacOS
versions (Thanks to Michael Jurisch and Tipsi).
- Renamed the file with of the MacOS
versions (Thanks to Michael Jurisch).
- Improved the Loading routine, especially when the [+] switch on the Main Bar
- Many people have asked for windowed thumbnails window, so here it is. I know
that should be resizeable: next time you will have it ;-)
- Viewer window:
- removed the buttons OPEN DRAWER, OPEN FILES
- added button FULLSCREEN SLIDE
- renamed button PLAY to WINDOWED SLIDE
- MainBar window:
- Removed button SLIDE SHOW
- Thanks to kas1e for bug hunting and suggestions
- Fixed a bug that crashed the application when the user re-opened a window
moved out of the screen. Now the window is automatically repositioned inside the
- Thanks to Michael Jurisch for the German translation